Sonntag, 22. Januar 2012

two girls on the world <:


You know me already. <:
I am a funny, very nice and bright girl, always looking for conversation
and likes to speak
others languages
and I like to
spend time with friends, my family and my dog.I photograph with a Nikon D7000 and a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ38 EG-K.
More: about belle


Hey guuys c:
My name is Sarah and the newbie on this blog. The sweetest Belle already told you about it. But I think I should introduce me and my life a little bit more!
I'd describe me as a cheerful and creative person, a girl who enjoys every moment of her life. I love music and also just spending time with frieds. I'm especially in love with taking photos and all that stuff. I'm shooting with a Canon EOS1100D. In my free time I'm also playing guitar.
One of my other passions is traveling. This year I'm going to spend one year abroad - there are no more 6 months since I'm travelling to Malaysia!*-*
But I don't want to bore you, so that's it! :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen